Senses both heat and movement, then releases a noisy, three second burst of oscillating water. This is a harmless method of keeping persistent fish eaters away from ponds. Also works with other wildlife. Uses only two cups of water. Batteries not included. Sensitivity of sensor can be adjusted for readings up to 35 feet away.
Protect your yard, fruit trees, vegetables, flowers and water features from hungry or destructive animal intruders. The ScareCrow® motion-activated sprinkler automatically detects deer, raccoons, heron, dogs and more as they approach, and repels them with a short but startling burst of water. The sudden noise, movement and spray scares animals away, teaching them to avoid the area in future.
- Works day and night without chemicals or unsightly barriers
- Can be linked to other ScareCrows® to form an effective water barrier
- Conserves water - uses just 2 to 3 cups per deterrence
- Operates for up to six months on a single nine-volt battery
- One ScareCrow® covers approximately 1300 sq. ft.